I've been interested in the wide world of music for quite awhile, ever since I played in school band programs back in 6th grade and all the way until 11th grade, and until now I've kept my thoughts centered around my Twitter profile.
Lately, though, the things I've been wanting to talk about are a bit more in-depth, something that can't be said in 140 characters. So to that end, I've created this little project, and with luck this could become a nice side project of mine as I venture into bigger endeavors.
The basis of this will be centered around two major points: my thoughts on random subject matters of music - album comparisons, musings on certain artists, the state of the industry today - and album reviewers, both of albums just released and of albums in the past that I've listened to or that I'm approaching with almost no background in the original artist(s).
So... welcome. Hope to keep you at least a tad entertained. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment